SHOP The LOOK: Passport Photo Makeup Tutorial | Easy Neutral Brown Makeup
- SHOP my Travel Cosmetics Bag
- Revolution Pro Regeneration Palette - Trends Mischief Mattes
- KIKO - Full Coverage-in-1 Foundation & Concealer
- Amore Matte Lip Cream - Emotion
- Oval Foundation Brush (alternative)
ULTA Oval Makeup Brush Kit
- Bronzer Powder (alternative)
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bronzer Powder 6 Costa Rica
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Show Me Off Brush Set 5 Brushes
I love watching make up tutorials but to be honest I never re-create them at home. I always see so many products being used, make up brushes etc and it wouldn't look natural if I did recreate them.
For this passport photo make up tutorial I wanted to create a video with a neutral brown makeup that is natural, easy to do at home and easy to wear every day. Plus when I travel I mainly use a lipstick and not that much make up so I always try to have a low key make up look.
Especially when I'm in warm countries where I prefer not to use any foundation I'm not a makeup expert but definitely like to color my face happy whether it's with brown make up or the rainbow. And I hope you find this makeup tutorial easy to use and minimalistic.
WATCH the full video here: Passport Photo Makeup Tutorial | Easy Neutral Brown Makeup | 2 Eyeshadows Only!